Angela Barbera: Single Family Rental as an Allocation
Angela Barbera discusses increased acceptance of Single Family Rental as an asset class in this excerpt from the webinar, “Three Defining Moments for the Single-Family Rental Sector”.
Blue Vault subscribers can watch Angela and Brian’s entire presentation on the BV Past Webinars page.
This webinar clip is not intended for the general public; it is intended for viewers who are financial professionals that are either registered with FINRA broker dealers or are registered investment advisers.
- Invesco Real Estate Income Trust Inc. Closes Two Credit Transactions Totaling $51.8 Million in Commitments
- Gladstone Land Announces Election of Paula Novara as Director
- Gladstone Commercial Corporation Announces Monthly Cash Distributions for October, November and December 2022 and Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call Dates
- Gladstone Land Announces Increase in Monthly Cash Distributions for October, November and December 2022 and Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2022, Earnings Release and Conference Call Dates
- Capital Square Acquires Luxury Multifamily Community Near Louisville for DST Offering
“Always, but especially in this day of lawsuits and ever increasing regulations, the responsibility for a financial advisor t do their own due diligence on products they sell falls squarely on themselves. No one is going to take greater interest in protecting their practice than they are. We use the Blue Vault Partners Nontraded REIT Review to keep us informed of the performance of every single nontraded REIT. Finally, complete transparency is available for advisors using nontraded REITs. Every advisor using REITs in their practice should make the small annual investment of subscribing to Blue Vault’s reporting services.”