Blue Creek selects SS&C platform to automate investment processes
September 21, 2020 | Rebecca Delaney | Asset Servicing Times
Investment manager Blue Creek Capital Management has launched its operations on SS&C Technologies’ cloud-based front-to-back office platform Eze Eclipse.The platform was selected to automate Blue Creek’s investment processes for its China-focused fund.
Eze Eclipse provides market data, electronic trading connectivity, real-time exposure, profit and loss monitoring, and historical performance reporting through a browser experience.Go Back
- Invesco Real Estate Income Trust Inc. Closes Two Credit Transactions Totaling $51.8 Million in Commitments
- Gladstone Land Announces Election of Paula Novara as Director
- Gladstone Commercial Corporation Announces Monthly Cash Distributions for October, November and December 2022 and Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call Dates
- Gladstone Land Announces Increase in Monthly Cash Distributions for October, November and December 2022 and Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2022, Earnings Release and Conference Call Dates
- Capital Square Acquires Luxury Multifamily Community Near Louisville for DST Offering
Blue Vault is just what advisors need to size up the different offerings in the nontraded REIT market. Just as importantly, it’s what the industry needs to encourage best practices among REITs.