February 10, 2020
Community National Bank (CNB) was founded in 1984 as a traditional bank by a group of individuals in Nemaha County, Kansas on a philosophy of diverse local ownership with decisions made on a local level. The bank now has four locations to serve Seneca, Sabetha, Tonganoxie, and Basehor, Kansas.
In 1985, CNB’s Retirement Plans Division began as an American small town success story; from the first account, it has grown through business acquisitions and providing excellent customer service. It is now a nationwide business with IRA accountholders in all 50 states. Although CNB has grown significantly in the past 30 years, they still stay true to their values of serving their customers. All calls will be answered by one of their excellent service staff during their hours of operation.
CNB is known for their expertise, responsiveness and reliability. CNB Custody is advisor-focused – providing administration and custody services for alternative and traditional investments in Roth IRAs, Traditional IRAs and Simplified Employee Pension (SEP) plans as well as many types of non-qualified accounts.
CNB Custody Advantages
• Reasonable Fees
• Fast Turnaround
• Accuracy and Reliability
• Experienced Staff
• Real People Answering your Phone Call
• Experts in IRA Rules and Regulations
• Innovative Service
CNB also can help investors navigate the process of adding gold, silver, platinum or palladium to their IRA accounts.
As a nationally chartered bank, CNB is regulated by the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, an independent bureau of the U.S. Department of the Treasury.
For more information, see www.cnbcustody.com.Go Back
- Invesco Real Estate Income Trust Inc. Closes Two Credit Transactions Totaling $51.8 Million in Commitments
- Gladstone Land Announces Election of Paula Novara as Director
- Gladstone Commercial Corporation Announces Monthly Cash Distributions for October, November and December 2022 and Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call Dates
- Gladstone Land Announces Increase in Monthly Cash Distributions for October, November and December 2022 and Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2022, Earnings Release and Conference Call Dates
- Capital Square Acquires Luxury Multifamily Community Near Louisville for DST Offering
“Always, but especially in this day of lawsuits and ever increasing regulations, the responsibility for a financial advisor t do their own due diligence on products they sell falls squarely on themselves. No one is going to take greater interest in protecting their practice than they are. We use the Blue Vault Partners Nontraded REIT Review to keep us informed of the performance of every single nontraded REIT. Finally, complete transparency is available for advisors using nontraded REITs. Every advisor using REITs in their practice should make the small annual investment of subscribing to Blue Vault’s reporting services.”