Don’t Miss Summit 2018!
January 24, 2018 | Beth Glavosek | Blue Vault
Blue Vault’s fourth annual Broker Dealer Educational Summit will be held Monday, March 12, 2018 – Wednesday, March 14, 2018 at The Alfond Inn, Winter Park, Florida.
The Summit gives leading alternative investment product sponsors, including those offering nontraded REITs, BDCs, and Closed-End Funds, Interval Funds and Private Offerings, a platform to demonstrate their investment strategy and expertise for the products they offer and answer questions posed by the industry’s leading Broker Dealers.
“As always, our goal for the Summit is transparency, education, and due diligence,” says Stacy Chitty, Managing Partner for Blue Vault.
The Blue Vault Summit offers multiple opportunities to share valuable information. Sponsors have a forum in which to educate the Broker Dealer community about their current open offerings. Broker Dealers have the opportunity to stay informed on the strategy and performance of those open offerings, as well as offerings already closed to investors. In today’s post-DOL environment, sponsors are becoming more creative in how they address challenges like fees and liquidity, and the Summit provides a great opportunity to explain how they’re structuring new products.
Chitty says that Blue Vault brings together these leading players at the Summit in an effort to create robust dialogue. The agenda will include sponsor presentations, private Broker Dealer discussion time, panel discussions, and dine arounds. “We believe it’s fundamentally important to create an environment where serious information can be exchanged, hard questions can be asked and discussed, and healthy conversation can be facilitated,” Chitty says. “That’s what the Blue Vault Summit is all about.”Go Back
- Invesco Real Estate Income Trust Inc. Closes Two Credit Transactions Totaling $51.8 Million in Commitments
- Gladstone Land Announces Election of Paula Novara as Director
- Gladstone Commercial Corporation Announces Monthly Cash Distributions for October, November and December 2022 and Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call Dates
- Gladstone Land Announces Increase in Monthly Cash Distributions for October, November and December 2022 and Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2022, Earnings Release and Conference Call Dates
- Capital Square Acquires Luxury Multifamily Community Near Louisville for DST Offering
Our firm has been using Blue Vault from the first year it was available.
We have found it to be a valuable tool to verify what wholesalers tell us and to dig deep into how the reported investments are really performing.
We appreciate that Blue Vault has expanded its services from initially covering REIT's to now also including BDC's.
Our clients also appreciate that we conduct this additional due diligence on their behalf.