Envision Financial Systems Launches Upgraded Portal
May 7, 2020 | Envision Financial Systems
Envision Financial Systems, Inc., a leading provider of real-time investor recordkeeping technology, today announced the launch of its new internet portal for financial representatives and investors. The new internet portal is part of the Envision Investor Management product suite used by investment product transfer agents, 529 program managers and broker dealers.
“More and more, financial professionals and their clients demand tailored access to account information regardless of the internet enabled device” said Brian Jones, executive vice president. “Security and accessibility in an easy to navigate and modern design is what everyone wants. We are so proud to announce our investor and financial intermediary web 2.0 products that address these requirements and more.
Envision Investor Management product suite already allows for its integrated internet portal to be configured by the investment company to its branding and the features and functions it would like to make available to its investors and financial intermediaries. These include real-time data capabilities such as online account inquiry, maintenance and trading abilities, and access to customer communication.Go Back
- Invesco Real Estate Income Trust Inc. Closes Two Credit Transactions Totaling $51.8 Million in Commitments
- Gladstone Land Announces Election of Paula Novara as Director
- Gladstone Commercial Corporation Announces Monthly Cash Distributions for October, November and December 2022 and Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call Dates
- Gladstone Land Announces Increase in Monthly Cash Distributions for October, November and December 2022 and Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2022, Earnings Release and Conference Call Dates
- Capital Square Acquires Luxury Multifamily Community Near Louisville for DST Offering
I have been using Blue Vault Partners for the past five years. I have found them to be a valuable, unbiased resource when it comes to evaluating and comparing non-traded REITs. The reports help me analyze which sponsors are doing a responsible job of managing their offerings. This allows me to limit my REIT recommendations to only the most competitive products, and then track those REITs throughout their life cycle.