Inside the V(ALT), with Dan Wagner of The Inland Real Estate Group of Companies
In this video podcast episode of Inside the V(ALT), Dan Wagner (SVP of Government Relations, The Inland Real Estate Group of Companies) and Stacy Chitty (Managing Partner, Blue Vault) cover what the Section 1031 Exchange program is, who can use it, and how it could be impacted by the 2020 election cycle.
This podcast is not intended for the general public; it is intended for viewers who are financial professionals that are either registered with FINRA broker dealers or are registered investment advisers.
- Invesco Real Estate Income Trust Inc. Closes Two Credit Transactions Totaling $51.8 Million in Commitments
- Gladstone Land Announces Election of Paula Novara as Director
- Gladstone Commercial Corporation Announces Monthly Cash Distributions for October, November and December 2022 and Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call Dates
- Gladstone Land Announces Increase in Monthly Cash Distributions for October, November and December 2022 and Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2022, Earnings Release and Conference Call Dates
- Capital Square Acquires Luxury Multifamily Community Near Louisville for DST Offering
BlueVault saves a lot of time and effort in obtaining good numbers for analysis and provides good insights to compare against my own.