ARC Hospitality Trust Turns Over 13 Hotels for Crestline to Manage
FAIRFAX, VA—American Realty Capital Hospitality Trusthas transferred another 13 hotels to Crestline Hotels & Resorts to manage. These hotels include full, select and extended stay properties under the Marriott, Hilton, Hyattand IHG family of flags. They are located in eight states and add 1,493 guestrooms to Crestline’s management portfolio.
Earlier this year, Crestline added 34 properties to its portfolio in conjunction with ARC Hospitality’s acquisition of theEquity Inns portfolio from Goldman Sachs.
Crestline has been ARC Hospitality’s property manager and sub-property manager since its first acquisition last March. ARC Hospitality entered the market with a splash, acquiring the fee simple interests in the Courtyard Inner Harbor Hotel in Baltimore, the Courtyard Providence Downtown Hotel in Providence and the Homewood Suites in Stratford, CT, as well as a leasehold interest in the Georgia Tech Hotel & Conference Center in midtown Atlanta, for$101.5 million.
It also acquired joint venture interests in The Hilton Garden Inn in Blacksburg, VA, and the Westin Virginia Beach Town Center in Virginia Beach, for another $5 million.
Where are hotels hottest? Find out from prominent speakers at RealShare Conferences across the country.
- Invesco Real Estate Income Trust Inc. Closes Two Credit Transactions Totaling $51.8 Million in Commitments
- Gladstone Land Announces Election of Paula Novara as Director
- Gladstone Commercial Corporation Announces Monthly Cash Distributions for October, November and December 2022 and Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call Dates
- Gladstone Land Announces Increase in Monthly Cash Distributions for October, November and December 2022 and Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2022, Earnings Release and Conference Call Dates
- Capital Square Acquires Luxury Multifamily Community Near Louisville for DST Offering
I subscribe to Blue Vault to keep up with the sponsors and their wholesalers! The analysis keeps me up to date with the various portfolios and the way they are managed, including the differences between them.