February 5, 2016 | By JOURNAL STAFF | Daily Journal of Commerce
The new 17-story Marriott at 200 110th Ave. N.E. in downtown Bellevue sold for $163.4 million, property records show.
A real estate investment trust called Carey Watermark Investors 2 said last month it purchased the 384-room hotel but did not give the price.
The REIT, which is managed by W.P. Carey Inc. of New York and Watermark Capital Partners of Lake Forest, Illinois, paid approximately $425,415 per room.Go Back
- Invesco Real Estate Income Trust Inc. Closes Two Credit Transactions Totaling $51.8 Million in Commitments
- Gladstone Land Announces Election of Paula Novara as Director
- Gladstone Commercial Corporation Announces Monthly Cash Distributions for October, November and December 2022 and Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call Dates
- Gladstone Land Announces Increase in Monthly Cash Distributions for October, November and December 2022 and Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2022, Earnings Release and Conference Call Dates
- Capital Square Acquires Luxury Multifamily Community Near Louisville for DST Offering
Blue Vault helps me to stay well informed on the financial status of both open and closed nontraded REITs and BDCs, so that I can help my clients better understand the product, before they make the decision to invest and after.