Scott Belval will serve as Vice President of Sales.
Orlando, Fla., Sept. 1, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — CNL Financial Group has hired Scott Belval as vice president of sales for CNL Securities Corporation. In his position, Belval will be responsible for overseeing business development in the Boston area.
“It’s a pleasure to have Scott join our team,” said Brian Lee, national sales manager of CNL Securities. “His expertise in sales and marketing will be a great asset to our company as we look for opportunities to grow in New England.”
Most recently, Belval was director of sales for Cole Capital Corporation. In this role, he was responsible for real estate investment trust (REIT) sales through independent broker-dealers. He has also served as regional vice president for AXA Enterprise Group, leading the sales and marketing of mutual funds, retirement plans and 529 accounts in New England and upstate New York area. Belval has a bachelor’s degree in business management and finance from Bryant College. He is licensed in FINRA Series 7 and 63 and life, accident and health insurance.
“It is a privilege to be joining a company that is a leader in the industry, with an outstanding reputation for high-quality products and client service,” Belval said. “I am thrilled to be able to use my abilities to help CNL grow.”
About CNL Financial Group
CNL Financial Group (CNL) is a leading private investment management firm providing global real estate and alternative investments. Since inception in 1973, CNL and/or its affiliates have formed or acquired companies with more than $33 billion in assets. CNL is headquartered in Orlando, Florida. For more information, visit CNL.com.
For information contact: Sherry Magee Senior Vice President Communications CNL Financial Group 407-650-1223
– See more at: http://globenewswire.com/news-release/2015/09/01/765317/10147931/en/CNL-Financial-Group-Hires-Vice-President-for-CNL-Securities.html?inf_contact_key=9c7648da49c2568dfeda7cdc009f319899ad64fefa3e9508e3821189b69ab898#sthash.YD0d2EA4.dpufGo Back
- Invesco Real Estate Income Trust Inc. Closes Two Credit Transactions Totaling $51.8 Million in Commitments
- Gladstone Land Announces Election of Paula Novara as Director
- Gladstone Commercial Corporation Announces Monthly Cash Distributions for October, November and December 2022 and Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call Dates
- Gladstone Land Announces Increase in Monthly Cash Distributions for October, November and December 2022 and Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2022, Earnings Release and Conference Call Dates
- Capital Square Acquires Luxury Multifamily Community Near Louisville for DST Offering
Blue Vault's services are without question great resources for the review of the nontraded products offered.