Jan 28 2016 | Article by: The DI Wire
An S-11 for Cole Office & Industrial REIT III has been registered with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The company, which intends to invest primarily in single-tenant, income-producing, necessity office and industrial properties, is seeking to raise up to $3.5 billion from the sale of its Class A and Class T shares of common stock and distribution reinvestment plan shares.
Up to $2.5 billion in shares will be sold in the company’s primary offering and up to $1 billion in shares will be sold as DRIP shares.Go Back
- Invesco Real Estate Income Trust Inc. Closes Two Credit Transactions Totaling $51.8 Million in Commitments
- Gladstone Land Announces Election of Paula Novara as Director
- Gladstone Commercial Corporation Announces Monthly Cash Distributions for October, November and December 2022 and Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call Dates
- Gladstone Land Announces Increase in Monthly Cash Distributions for October, November and December 2022 and Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2022, Earnings Release and Conference Call Dates
- Capital Square Acquires Luxury Multifamily Community Near Louisville for DST Offering
Blue Vault helps me to stay well informed on the financial status of both open and closed nontraded REITs and BDCs, so that I can help my clients better understand the product, before they make the decision to invest and after.