Kane Realty Corp., a Raleigh-based commercial real estate developer, has joined with Newport Beach, Calif.-based KBS Realty Advisors as a joint venture partner for the development of Park Central in Raleigh.
The development costs for the 16-story, mixed-use tower are estimated to total $100 million, according to Triangle Business Journal.
“We are delighted for our partnership with KBS Realty Advisors to continue with Park Central,” says John Kane, CEO of Kane Realty Corp. “The vision we’ve shared with KBS fulfills the [area’s] demand for an upscale, urban lifestyle that’s rich with amenities. As Raleigh continues to grow, we are proud to provide a vibrant community … for residents and workers to enjoy.”Go Back
- Invesco Real Estate Income Trust Inc. Closes Two Credit Transactions Totaling $51.8 Million in Commitments
- Gladstone Land Announces Election of Paula Novara as Director
- Gladstone Commercial Corporation Announces Monthly Cash Distributions for October, November and December 2022 and Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call Dates
- Gladstone Land Announces Increase in Monthly Cash Distributions for October, November and December 2022 and Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2022, Earnings Release and Conference Call Dates
- Capital Square Acquires Luxury Multifamily Community Near Louisville for DST Offering
The well-attended Blue Vault session at the recent National Planning Holdings National Conference was very well received. The value of their products was evidenced by the volume of questions from the attendees. Stacy Chitty, Managing Partner, did an excellent job of explaining the history, strategy and value of Blue Vault data.