February 10, 2016 | By Mark Heschmeyer | CoStar
KBS Strategic Opportunity REIT Inc., a U.S. public, non-traded real estate investment trust based in Newport Beach, California, filed a public draft prospectus with the Israel Securities Authority for a proposed offering of Series A debentures for a newly formed subsidiary KBS SOR (BVI) Holdings Ltd., which will own all of its properties.
The new REIT is looking to raise between $100 million and $150 million. The debentures will be denominated in Israeli new shekels.
The money would be used to fund ongoing operations, the acquisition of new assets and upgrading of existing assets, and added that it may use the proceeds of the offering to acquire holdings of assets to be transferred into partners.Go Back
- Invesco Real Estate Income Trust Inc. Closes Two Credit Transactions Totaling $51.8 Million in Commitments
- Gladstone Land Announces Election of Paula Novara as Director
- Gladstone Commercial Corporation Announces Monthly Cash Distributions for October, November and December 2022 and Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call Dates
- Gladstone Land Announces Increase in Monthly Cash Distributions for October, November and December 2022 and Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2022, Earnings Release and Conference Call Dates
- Capital Square Acquires Luxury Multifamily Community Near Louisville for DST Offering
I have been in the financial services industry for 20 years and our firm provides an education platform that gets clients to “think differently” about their financial picture. For many years we have communicated to clients the need to diversify their portfolios using alternative asset classes and more specifically, private non-traded investments. Due diligence on these types of financial vehicles is essential and when I learned about Blue Vault in 2010, our firm immediately began using their material as a tool to build confidence in the minds of our advisors on which alternatives to recommend to clients. I am impressed with the way Blue Vault continues to add value to their subscribers and I view their publication as a tremendous resource in today’s complex world.