Nevada | 07 January 2016 | REIT Times
KBS Strategic Opportunity REIT II has acquired 2200 Paseo Verde, a 59,818 square foot office property located in Henderson, Nevada, for $13.4 million.
2200 Paseo Verde is the only office property located at The District at Green Valley Ranch, a 450,00 square foot mixed use retail, office and residential park.
Brian Ragsdale, executive vice president at KBS, commented: “We believe that 2200 Paseo Verde will be a great addition to the KBS Strategic Opportunity REIT II portfolio.”
“Its location in the central business district of Henderson and the growing office market of southern Nevada has attracted high-quality tenants, and we believe it will continue to do so.”
Author: Becky ButcherGo Back
- Invesco Real Estate Income Trust Inc. Closes Two Credit Transactions Totaling $51.8 Million in Commitments
- Gladstone Land Announces Election of Paula Novara as Director
- Gladstone Commercial Corporation Announces Monthly Cash Distributions for October, November and December 2022 and Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call Dates
- Gladstone Land Announces Increase in Monthly Cash Distributions for October, November and December 2022 and Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2022, Earnings Release and Conference Call Dates
- Capital Square Acquires Luxury Multifamily Community Near Louisville for DST Offering
The well-attended Blue Vault session at the recent National Planning Holdings National Conference was very well received. The value of their products was evidenced by the volume of questions from the attendees. Stacy Chitty, Managing Partner, did an excellent job of explaining the history, strategy and value of Blue Vault data.