Feb 15 2016 | Article by: The DI Wire
KBS Strategic Opportunity REIT, a publicly registered non-traded real estate investment trust, inked three leasing deals totaling 15,688 square feet at its Richardson Office Portfolio in the Dallas suburb of Richardson, Texas. Shea & McMurdie Financial and Stuart Gurnea are new tenants occupying the properties and Treliant Risk Advisors is an existing tenant that recently renewed its lease.
Shea & McMurdie Financial is a consultancy offering tax planning and other financial services that signed a 3,082-square-foot lease. Stuart Gurnea is an insurance agent that signed a 1,026-square-foot lease, and Treliant Risk Advisors is a compliance, risk management, and strategic advisory firm for the financial services industry that renewed an 11,580-square-foot lease.Go Back
- Invesco Real Estate Income Trust Inc. Closes Two Credit Transactions Totaling $51.8 Million in Commitments
- Gladstone Land Announces Election of Paula Novara as Director
- Gladstone Commercial Corporation Announces Monthly Cash Distributions for October, November and December 2022 and Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call Dates
- Gladstone Land Announces Increase in Monthly Cash Distributions for October, November and December 2022 and Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2022, Earnings Release and Conference Call Dates
- Capital Square Acquires Luxury Multifamily Community Near Louisville for DST Offering
I have been in the financial services industry for 20 years and our firm provides an education platform that gets clients to “think differently” about their financial picture. For many years we have communicated to clients the need to diversify their portfolios using alternative asset classes and more specifically, private non-traded investments. Due diligence on these types of financial vehicles is essential and when I learned about Blue Vault in 2010, our firm immediately began using their material as a tool to build confidence in the minds of our advisors on which alternatives to recommend to clients. I am impressed with the way Blue Vault continues to add value to their subscribers and I view their publication as a tremendous resource in today’s complex world.