January 28, 2016 |By Alex Padalka |Financial Advisor IQ
This week, President Barack Obama unveiled provisions in his upcoming budget proposal to automate retirement saving plans and reiterated his support for the Department of Labor’s fiduciary rule – two measures the industry continues to fight by any means necessary, according to news reports.
Obama’s proposed budget includes $100 million slated for exploring ways to make retirement benefits portable and available to part-time and self-employed workers, the Wall Street Journal reports. The strategy is aimed at encouraging retirement saving in an era when 401(k)s and IRAs have replaced pension plans and one-in-three American workers don’t have access to employer-provided plans, according to the White House, the Journal writes.
- Invesco Real Estate Income Trust Inc. Closes Two Credit Transactions Totaling $51.8 Million in Commitments
- Gladstone Land Announces Election of Paula Novara as Director
- Gladstone Commercial Corporation Announces Monthly Cash Distributions for October, November and December 2022 and Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call Dates
- Gladstone Land Announces Increase in Monthly Cash Distributions for October, November and December 2022 and Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2022, Earnings Release and Conference Call Dates
- Capital Square Acquires Luxury Multifamily Community Near Louisville for DST Offering
BlueVault saves a lot of time and effort in obtaining good numbers for analysis and provides good insights to compare against my own.