Dec 14, 2015, 4:50pm EST
The Bank of America Tower in downtown Boca Raton sold for $35.75 million
HFF’s Hermen Rodriguez, Ike Ojala and Jorge Portela represented seller Clarion Partners, through affiliate 150 East Palmetto LLC, in the deal. The buyer was Dividend Capital Diversified Property Fund, a public REIT.
The property totals 109,553 square feet of leasable space and 330 parking spaces at 150 E. Palmetto Park Road. The price equates to $326 per square foot.
It was built on the 1.65-acre site in 1969. The property last traded for $34.2 million in 2005, so it didn’t gain much value in the past decade.Go Back
- Invesco Real Estate Income Trust Inc. Closes Two Credit Transactions Totaling $51.8 Million in Commitments
- Gladstone Land Announces Election of Paula Novara as Director
- Gladstone Commercial Corporation Announces Monthly Cash Distributions for October, November and December 2022 and Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call Dates
- Gladstone Land Announces Increase in Monthly Cash Distributions for October, November and December 2022 and Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2022, Earnings Release and Conference Call Dates
- Capital Square Acquires Luxury Multifamily Community Near Louisville for DST Offering
I have been in the financial services industry for 20 years and our firm provides an education platform that gets clients to “think differently” about their financial picture. For many years we have communicated to clients the need to diversify their portfolios using alternative asset classes and more specifically, private non-traded investments. Due diligence on these types of financial vehicles is essential and when I learned about Blue Vault in 2010, our firm immediately began using their material as a tool to build confidence in the minds of our advisors on which alternatives to recommend to clients. I am impressed with the way Blue Vault continues to add value to their subscribers and I view their publication as a tremendous resource in today’s complex world.