The Securities and Exchange Commission is helping investors do their due diligence with improved public disclosure
Feb 2, 2016 @ 10:42 am | By Alessandra Malito | Investment News
The Securities and Exchange Commission is helping investors do their due diligence on advisers with the rollout of a redesigned public disclosure website that features easier background checks via smartphones and other devices.
The most prominent change for the Investment Adviser Public Disclosure search site is more convenient access to the latest Form ADV, as well as a sleeker look and user experience, said Owen Donley, chief counsel of the office of investor education and advocacy. The content has not changed.
“We wanted to make it easier,” Mr. Donley said. “One of our key messages is doing background checks and making sure you’re dealing with a financial professional.”Go Back
- Invesco Real Estate Income Trust Inc. Closes Two Credit Transactions Totaling $51.8 Million in Commitments
- Gladstone Land Announces Election of Paula Novara as Director
- Gladstone Commercial Corporation Announces Monthly Cash Distributions for October, November and December 2022 and Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call Dates
- Gladstone Land Announces Increase in Monthly Cash Distributions for October, November and December 2022 and Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2022, Earnings Release and Conference Call Dates
- Capital Square Acquires Luxury Multifamily Community Near Louisville for DST Offering
Blue Vault's services are without question great resources for the review of the nontraded products offered.