Strategic Storage Growth Trust Inc., a publicly registered non-traded real estate investment trust sponsored by SmartStop Asset Management, acquired vacant land that will be developed into a 780-unit self storage facility in Hamilton, Ontario.
The 3.7-acre site will house a two-story storage facility totaling approximately 81,600 square feet. The building, which will offer interior loaded and 100 percent climate controlled units, is expected to be completed in late 2017.
In other Strategic Storage Growth Trust news, the REIT signed an agreement to purchase a soon-to-be-developed self storage facility in Pembroke Pines, Florida for $15.7 million, plus closing costs and acquisition fees.Go Back
- Invesco Real Estate Income Trust Inc. Closes Two Credit Transactions Totaling $51.8 Million in Commitments
- Gladstone Land Announces Election of Paula Novara as Director
- Gladstone Commercial Corporation Announces Monthly Cash Distributions for October, November and December 2022 and Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call Dates
- Gladstone Land Announces Increase in Monthly Cash Distributions for October, November and December 2022 and Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2022, Earnings Release and Conference Call Dates
- Capital Square Acquires Luxury Multifamily Community Near Louisville for DST Offering
Blue Vault helps me to stay well informed on the financial status of both open and closed nontraded REITs and BDCs, so that I can help my clients better understand the product, before they make the decision to invest and after.