Jan 20 2016 | Article by: The DI Wire
Strategic Storage Trust II Inc., a publicly registered non-traded real estate investment trust, purchased a self storage facility in Lancaster, California for approximately $4.7 million.
The 10-building facility, which was built in 1991, is comprised of approximately 550 units totaling 71,900 rentable square feet. The property sits on approximately 4.8 acres and contains drive-up units, interior units and RV spaces. The occupancy rate is 88 percent.Go Back
- Invesco Real Estate Income Trust Inc. Closes Two Credit Transactions Totaling $51.8 Million in Commitments
- Gladstone Land Announces Election of Paula Novara as Director
- Gladstone Commercial Corporation Announces Monthly Cash Distributions for October, November and December 2022 and Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call Dates
- Gladstone Land Announces Increase in Monthly Cash Distributions for October, November and December 2022 and Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2022, Earnings Release and Conference Call Dates
- Capital Square Acquires Luxury Multifamily Community Near Louisville for DST Offering
I had no idea this service existed. I could have used it years ago! Great presentation and service!