February 9, 2016 | Inside Self-Storage
CPA:18 – Global, a publicly held, non-traded real estate investment trust (REIT) managed by global net-lease REIT W. P. Carey Inc., achieved record transaction volume in 2015 of more than $300 million in acquisitions for its self-storage portfolio. Nearly half the volume was recorded in the last six months of the year, according to a company press release.
The company closed 14 transactions during the second half of 2015. Those deals involved 21 self-storage properties ranging between $3 million and $40 million. “Through 14 transactions, we succeeded in acquiring 20 well-positioned operating facilities and a to-be-completed facility in Canada,” said Liz Raun Schlesinger, managing director of W. P. Carey, who is head of the self-storage team. “Sourcing and executing multiple transactions, our nimble and focused team continues to demonstrate its ability to recognize attractive investment opportunities and efficiently manage the structuring, due diligence and documentation processes.”Go Back
- Invesco Real Estate Income Trust Inc. Closes Two Credit Transactions Totaling $51.8 Million in Commitments
- Gladstone Land Announces Election of Paula Novara as Director
- Gladstone Commercial Corporation Announces Monthly Cash Distributions for October, November and December 2022 and Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call Dates
- Gladstone Land Announces Increase in Monthly Cash Distributions for October, November and December 2022 and Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2022, Earnings Release and Conference Call Dates
- Capital Square Acquires Luxury Multifamily Community Near Louisville for DST Offering
The Blue Vault Summit could not have been more perfectly timed. This gathering of the Broker Dealer and Sponsor communities provided insightful and open discussion from several vantage points. These conversations are paramount, especially in a time of significant regulatory change.