Digital Infrastructure Continues To Shine
Strategic Capital Fund Management’s latest research paper explores market trends, performance, risks and the long-term outlook for the digital infrastructure sector.
June 29, 2020 | Strategic Capital Fund Management
Despite disruption in global markets during the first half of 2020, the long-term fundamental demand drivers for digital infrastructure assets continue to remain strong. Projected growth in internet traffic, cloud computing, Internet of Things (IoT), 5G, and evolving technologies like virtual/augmented reality and autonomous vehicles, are expected to create a long growth runway for the foreseeable future.
In this latest briefing, Strategic Capital Fund Management addresses:
• Market trends and how they may influence constituencies in the digital infrastructure sector
• Sector performance, valuations and expected COVID-19 impact sensitivity
• Tenant risk assessment – an evaluation of credit risk exposure and operational risk considerations for top tier wireless carriers.
CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE DIGITAL INFRASTRUCTURE REPORT
About Strategic Capital Fund Management
Strategic Capital Fund Management is focused on sponsoring unique digital infrastructure investments with a goal of providing attractive risk-adjusted returns while protecting investor capital. The company strives to create investment opportunities with superior management teams, cutting-edge asset classes and distinct product structures that can help provide durable income, growth potential, reduced volatility and low correlation to traditional markets.
For more on Strategic Capital Fund Management, visit their Blue Vault partner page or their website.
- Invesco Real Estate Income Trust Inc. Closes Two Credit Transactions Totaling $51.8 Million in Commitments
- Gladstone Land Announces Election of Paula Novara as Director
- Gladstone Commercial Corporation Announces Monthly Cash Distributions for October, November and December 2022 and Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call Dates
- Gladstone Land Announces Increase in Monthly Cash Distributions for October, November and December 2022 and Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2022, Earnings Release and Conference Call Dates
- Capital Square Acquires Luxury Multifamily Community Near Louisville for DST Offering
“Always, but especially in this day of lawsuits and ever increasing regulations, the responsibility for a financial advisor t do their own due diligence on products they sell falls squarely on themselves. No one is going to take greater interest in protecting their practice than they are. We use the Blue Vault Partners Nontraded REIT Review to keep us informed of the performance of every single nontraded REIT. Finally, complete transparency is available for advisors using nontraded REITs. Every advisor using REITs in their practice should make the small annual investment of subscribing to Blue Vault’s reporting services.”