Content Submitted by Black Creek Group (formerly Dividend Capital Group) –
It’s been challenging for fixed income investors to meet their cash flow needs in recent years with interest rates hovering near historically low levels. A number of investors have turned to an alternative vehicle for income – real estate investment trusts (REITs).
While REIT investments will likely change the risk profile of an investment portfolio (when compared to bonds and other asset classes), the potential for income generation may be attractive to certain investors.
View full article by clicking on the link below…
DivCap Diversify Income with Real Estate Investment Trusts
- Invesco Real Estate Income Trust Inc. Closes Two Credit Transactions Totaling $51.8 Million in Commitments
- Gladstone Land Announces Election of Paula Novara as Director
- Gladstone Commercial Corporation Announces Monthly Cash Distributions for October, November and December 2022 and Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call Dates
- Gladstone Land Announces Increase in Monthly Cash Distributions for October, November and December 2022 and Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2022, Earnings Release and Conference Call Dates
- Capital Square Acquires Luxury Multifamily Community Near Louisville for DST Offering
Blue Vault has been an important partner to Geneos in providing us and our advisors pertinent information about non-traded products and the industry as a whole. The annual BD Summit is a valuable due diligence experience for any broker dealer."