Strategic Capital Fund Management Q4 2020 Digital Infrastructure Update and Market Outlook
April 26, 2021 | Strategic Capital Fund Management
Data centers and cell towers accentuated their essential nature and supported our digital transformation throughout 2020. Strategic Capital Fund Management’s latest research paper provides insights on digital infrastructure market trends and what the future may hold for these dynamic real assets.
This report provides a year-end update on how digital infrastructure assets performed in 2020 and what we can expect from the sector in 2021:
• Data centers and cell towers report 100% rent collections through COVID1
• Private market wireless infrastructure pricing is approximately 15-20% lower than public REIT multiples2
• Data centers post record 72.9% increase in lease absorption vs 20193
1) Seeking Alpha, “REITs: This Time Was Different”, March 15, 2021. Rent collection data for those reporting companies is provided for educational purposes only. There is no guarantee that these trends will continue for all companies. 2) NAREIT TTracker Data, Strategic Capital Fund Management Research (as of March 31, 2021). 3) JLL Research: 2020 Year End Data Center Outlook. March 15, 2021.Go Back
- Invesco Real Estate Income Trust Inc. Closes Two Credit Transactions Totaling $51.8 Million in Commitments
- Gladstone Land Announces Election of Paula Novara as Director
- Gladstone Commercial Corporation Announces Monthly Cash Distributions for October, November and December 2022 and Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call Dates
- Gladstone Land Announces Increase in Monthly Cash Distributions for October, November and December 2022 and Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2022, Earnings Release and Conference Call Dates
- Capital Square Acquires Luxury Multifamily Community Near Louisville for DST Offering
I had no idea this service existed. I could have used it years ago! Great presentation and service!