SS&C Technologies Inc. to Attend Blue Vault Bowman Alts Summit 2020
January 15, 2020 | Staff Writer | Blue Vault
Blue Vault is very pleased to have SS&C Technologies Inc. (SS&C) commit to attend its sixth annual “Blue Vault Bowman Alts Summit 2020” (the Summit) March 10-12 in Atlanta as a bronze level event sponsor.
The alternative investments market demands exceptional agility, timely and informed decisions, flawless execution and strict compliance with complex regulations. SS&C’s unique combination of technology, services, and expertise provides the support needed to master this challenging arena.
As investment firms are making the strategic decision to focus on their core business and outsource some or all of their technology and operations, SS&C offers the full spectrum of options: from secure, cloud-based technology hosting, to co-sourcing specific workflows, to full outsourcing of operational processes. Their experts will tailor the right combination of outsourced solutions and services to suit any business strategy and budget.
SS&C employs a disciplined and highly focused acquisition strategy to increase the breadth and depth of its products and services, and capitalize on evolving market opportunities.
Since 1995, SS&C has acquired 50+ businesses with products, services, and technologies in existing or complementary vertical markets with more than 22,000 employees worldwide. SS&C Technologies placed 10th on Fortune’s 2019 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list. For more information, visit www.ssctech.com.
At the Summit, registered investment advisors and independent broker-dealers alike will hear from the industry’s top asset managers, gain insight from due diligence experts, and new this year, learn about the latest alts-focused technology from fintech firms attending the Summit’s AltsTech Forum.
SS&C and other fintech providers will give presentations and demonstrations March 11 about how their technology platforms are delivering real results, making efficiency a top priority. There will be panel discussions to address current issues and challenges needing solutions. Additionally, providers will showcase their products at the Forum and answer questions about how to integrate their products and services into an advisory practice. Follow the latest event happenings via hashtag #AltsSummit2020. For more information on the Summit, visit https://summit.bluevaultpartners.com.Go Back
- Invesco Real Estate Income Trust Inc. Closes Two Credit Transactions Totaling $51.8 Million in Commitments
- Gladstone Land Announces Election of Paula Novara as Director
- Gladstone Commercial Corporation Announces Monthly Cash Distributions for October, November and December 2022 and Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call Dates
- Gladstone Land Announces Increase in Monthly Cash Distributions for October, November and December 2022 and Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2022, Earnings Release and Conference Call Dates
- Capital Square Acquires Luxury Multifamily Community Near Louisville for DST Offering
BlueVault saves a lot of time and effort in obtaining good numbers for analysis and provides good insights to compare against my own.