Three key considerations for a successful turnaround
August 6, 2021 | Ginny Housum
Ginny Housum, senior vice president and workout specialist at UMB Bank, was recently recognized by the Turnaround Management Association (TMA) Minnesota for her work as trustee on a successful turnaround that included the stabilization and asset sale of a 90-unit senior care facility in Minnesota, which positioned the facility for long-term financial resiliency, and providing the town where the facility is located with a stable employer providing high quality of care to its vulnerable population.
With more than 25 years of experience and with a focus on municipal bond project financings, including continuing care retirement communities (CCRCs) and other senior housing issues, Ginny has accumulated a wealth of knowledge on how to support distressed debt and a successful turnaround. Below, she shares three key considerations when executing a successful turnaround.Go Back
- Invesco Real Estate Income Trust Inc. Closes Two Credit Transactions Totaling $51.8 Million in Commitments
- Gladstone Land Announces Election of Paula Novara as Director
- Gladstone Commercial Corporation Announces Monthly Cash Distributions for October, November and December 2022 and Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call Dates
- Gladstone Land Announces Increase in Monthly Cash Distributions for October, November and December 2022 and Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2022, Earnings Release and Conference Call Dates
- Capital Square Acquires Luxury Multifamily Community Near Louisville for DST Offering
I subscribe to Blue Vault to keep up with the sponsors and their wholesalers! The analysis keeps me up to date with the various portfolios and the way they are managed, including the differences between them.