WealthForge Expands Altigo Sales Team with 2 New Hires
June 17, 2020 | Ryan Gunn | WealthForge
Richmond, VA — WealthForge, a financial technology service provider that offers solutions for alternative investment trade processing automation, has hired Skip Carleton as Enterprise Account Executive and Jack Armstrong as Sales Development Representative. In their new roles, Carleton and Armstrong will assist Senior Director Megan Bosch in addressing independent broker-dealer demand for Altigo, WealthForge’s straight through processing platform.
Skip Carleton has over 10 years of experience in sales and client relationship management in the financial industry. Previously, he served as Regional Sales Director at FTSE Russell, Head of Client Relations at BMI Research, Senior Relationship Manager with S&P Global Market Intelligence, and Equity Analyst at Dorsey, Wright & Associates.
Jack Armstrong has worked in utility-scale renewable energy development and most recently as a sales development representative for Namely, an HR and payroll SaaS company. Jack also spent a year teaching history at a boarding school in England following his graduation from University of Virginia.Go Back
- Invesco Real Estate Income Trust Inc. Closes Two Credit Transactions Totaling $51.8 Million in Commitments
- Gladstone Land Announces Election of Paula Novara as Director
- Gladstone Commercial Corporation Announces Monthly Cash Distributions for October, November and December 2022 and Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call Dates
- Gladstone Land Announces Increase in Monthly Cash Distributions for October, November and December 2022 and Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2022, Earnings Release and Conference Call Dates
- Capital Square Acquires Luxury Multifamily Community Near Louisville for DST Offering
Blue Vault's services are without question great resources for the review of the nontraded products offered.