What’s in Store at Summit 2017?
February 28, 2017 | by Beth Glavosek | Blue Vault
The 2017 Blue Vault Broker Dealer Educational Summit is just around the corner now that March is here. Have you marked your calendar for March 13-15, 2017? The Summit will be held at the Ritz-Carlton in downtown Atlanta.
Broker Dealers can get to know sponsor firms’ plans for 2017 and learn more about their efforts to restructure offerings to meet market demands. Our goal is that all attendees leave the Summit with a richer understanding of the direct investment environment and new insights about the future.
- Why a joint venture sponsorship arrangement may be better for the retail channel
- How certain real estate offerings are addressing the need for satisfactory liquidity
- The benefits of net lease investing
- Why 1031 exchanges have made a comeback
- How a subordinated sponsor investment can help mitigate investor risk
- New fund structures, and
- Fees to accommodate the regulatory environment
We look forward to seeing you in Atlanta in a few weeks!
Click below and subscribe to Blue Vault’s NewsWire.
- Invesco Real Estate Income Trust Inc. Closes Two Credit Transactions Totaling $51.8 Million in Commitments
- Gladstone Land Announces Election of Paula Novara as Director
- Gladstone Commercial Corporation Announces Monthly Cash Distributions for October, November and December 2022 and Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call Dates
- Gladstone Land Announces Increase in Monthly Cash Distributions for October, November and December 2022 and Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2022, Earnings Release and Conference Call Dates
- Capital Square Acquires Luxury Multifamily Community Near Louisville for DST Offering
Blue Vault helps me to stay well informed on the financial status of both open and closed nontraded REITs and BDCs, so that I can help my clients better understand the product, before they make the decision to invest and after.